Three Shrimpers seeking shelter from Hurricane Laura, succumb to possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Three people are dead and three others are in a Southeast Texas hospital following carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a generator in Port Arthur. Port Arthur Police responded to the Bida Vinh game room in the 700 block of Ninth Avenue Friday morning, August 28, Jefferson County Precinct 7 Justice of the Peace Brad Burnett said. Three shrimpers who were seeking shelter from Hurricane Laura were confirmed to have died, according to Burnett. A generator was being used inside the building, he said. >click to read< 11:03

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.